About Me

My photo
Perhaps I'll sail around the world; go on a pilgrimage. I'd like to see what's out there, what I am missing. Maybe ink up, open a tea shop, and publish my music. But a goal's just a wish without plans.

Jazzy Through Some Spectacles

90s advice amazing Anyways arts bands barbara streisand batman be the change beautiful birds books boots Brian Adams Brit At Heart Buh Humbug Calvin and Hobbes Chevy Silverado chores cody pellerin cold cool courage crack cup of joe david crowder band dazzled Diamond Jubilee disney distracted Dr. Seuss dream come true driving E.L.O. Blue Sky enchanted enthusing epic facts fairies faith fall fame fascinating fear Folk Food frank sinatra Freelance Whales French friday futile gangsta genuine Go Hard or Go Home google grad greatness habits happy harassed hard core Harry Potter hatred healthy living history homework honour I Am Second i love you IB junk Indie Rock infections innocence inspiration jerking Jesus is Awesome John Mellencamp jokes joy justice justice challenge Lame laughter Lecrae life magic manafest Maps Martha Stewart masking tape moustache Movies music old school OMW patriotism pep perspectives phenomenon photography piano Plaid Pants playland Pocketful of Money ponder Poofy Hair popcorn proverbs purple Rain raining readers reading records reflections repugnance respect rockin out rockstar run santa secrets Shakespeare sinhalese speeding sri lankan star wars Starbucks steroids stoked stories strengths stumble upon stupid success superhero switchfoot talking tea teaching tears testimony tête-à-tête thankful The White Stripes Them Crooked Vultures thrilled to be translation travel triangle pancakes trouver Tupac use the force Valedictorian values vid Villagers viruses waiting war Winston Churchill writing x-rays Ye Be Warned Yogurt Young Chozen youtube covers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Interval That Linked a Bridge

It started with a bang. :)
Sri Lankan fire works blasted my world...as a wonderful new 2010 year began.
It progressed slowly...tears were shed...this bridge's structure altered a little...
2010 was not like the years before.
I saw, experienced, and watched the sparkles of magic fly across the sky in Disneyland. Heaven on Earth.
And it all ended with a glass of fake champagne.

Wonderful.
Lovely.
Beautiful.

This bridge of 2010 has linked me to 2011.
2011 began with a London Fog, a bag of pretzels, family love, and vancouver sky scrapers.

God's gonna do wonderful things this year.
I trust Him.

As is tradition, I have my New Years Resolutions figured out.

1. To do something for myself.
2. To do something for my family.
3. To do something that will impact a greater number.

1. I want to exercise more than I am. :) So, I'm going to inquire about rowing. It'll be fun :) I'm excited.
2. This is for me to know and my family to find out ;)
3. Well. I've decided to complete a list of Vain Endeavourments (that probably sound like they focus more on wishes and hopes...desires...more so than trying to impact the community, but trust me. It'll all come together).

VAIN ENDEAVOURMENTS
1. I want to start an event that will impact a greater number. I would not like to share what it is with all of you, but I'll get it done. :)
2. I'm going to get a job, whether I like it or not.
3. So I can buy a fancy shmancy camera ;) and a banjo. You might think this is silly, but you'll forget that once I give you a free ticket to my banjo-filled concert ;)
4. Write ten songs.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.


One for each month. I'm still filling it in :)


This year is gonna be good.
God is good.

Still trusting.
Not giving up.

Loving.

That's what this year is gonna be called for me.
Love.

Love 2011.
2011 Love.

Jazzy.

2 comments:

  1. Good on you, Jazzy. I like that format. Something for you, for your family and to impact a greater number. It's a simple formula, but it makes whatever you're gonna do seem more achievable and you're able to focus on fewer things.

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know eh! I never seem to get around to finishing my resolutions, let alone completing them! :) Hopefully this will be more successful!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too Athos!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

31 Status: Check It.

  • Life of a 31 Status - As I sit here contemplating the meaning of life (as a 31 Status), I'm mentally ticking off boxes in my checklist of things to do: Cook, check. Eat, check. ...
    11 years ago